Our tool roll is large enough to carry the essentials, but small enough to fit under even a narrow road saddle and still look neat.
Rigid saddle bags rattle, have plastic mounting hardware and zips that can fail at the worst possible moment. We've stripped our roll right back to the core keeping it super robust and reliable.
There are 3 slot pockets. 1 larger central pocket for tubes (or flapjacks) and 2 half sized pockets for thinner items. The top flap folds down and everything is rolled up into one package.
The roll secures universally to all saddle rails - the webbing passes on top of each rail and back around to itself. Everything is secured with a military grade steel fastener, and pulled extra tight with a paracord loop.
- British made waxed cotton throughout – the outer canvas is coated in wax to make the roll virtually waterproof
- Military grade steel g hook
- Polyester webbing
- Leather logo patch
- Military grade paracord
- Capacity to carry one large road tube (up to 700x40c), tyre levers, patches and a multi tool, or your favourite combination of spares.
- Open dimensions: 240mm (h) x 210mm (w)
- Rolled dimensions (packed): 80mm diameter x 130mm (h)
Designed and made to order in Dorset, UK.
Please note this is a made to order product with a current lead time of 2 to 3 weeks.
Head here for fitting tips: https://youtu.be/REV-tCFgaqQ
Follow us on Instagram @ashdownbags